Результаты поиска по запросу "cpu test benchmark linux":
How to Benchmark Your Linux PC's Performance | CPU Benchmarks
- Phoronix Test Suite is one of the most well-known all-in-one benchmarking solutions for Linux.
- Geekbench is one of the best CPU benchmarks currently available. It comes equipped with ten integer workload tests and eight floating point workload tests — some of these are also available in Hardinfo...
Benchmarks performed by Linux-Bench
- c-ray 1.1 is a popular and simple ray-tracing benchmark for Linux systems written by John Tsiombikas.
- Sysbench is another venerable benchmarking application. It is extremely easy to use and, for this test, we are only focusing on CPU performance.
How to benchmark your Linux system | PCWorld | Testing with the Dell XPS 13 Developer Edition
- Linux users can find an easy-to-use test for their systems in the Gnome Disks utility, which comes with both the Gnome 3 and Ubuntu’s Unity desktops.
- There are six benchmarks total, all of which test the CPU.
performance - CPU benchmarking utility for Linux - Ask Ubuntu
- I am looking for a utility that will benchmark CPU performance under single and multi threaded instances.
- To CPU benchmarking you can do like. sysbench --test=cpu --cpu-max-prime=20000 run.
Building the STH 2013 Linux CPU Benchmarking Test Suite
- STH 2013 Linux Benchmarking Runs. Given the scop of the benchmarking we wanted to do Phoronix Test Suite was a leading candidate.
- The Linux CPU Benchmarks must be simple for a user to reproduce.
How To Benchmark Your System (CPU, File IO, MySQL) With sysbench
- Doing CPU performance benchmark. Threads started! Done. Maximum prime number checked in CPU test: 20000.
- falko. Tags: linux. Share This Page. Tweet.
PassMark product listing - Diagnostic and test software for computers
- CPU Benchmarks Video Card Benchmarks Hard Drive Benchmarks RAM Benchmarks PC Systems Benchmarks Android Benchmarks iOS / iPhone Benchmarks.
- BurnInTest 8.0 Computer stability and reliability testing software for Windows & Linux.
Linux Benchmarks | CPU
- ltp - the Linux Test Project benchmark suite. nbench - BYTE Magazine's BYTEmark tests memory, integer, and floating point performance.
- iperf - network test Program Benchmarks. System Stability Tester - CPU burning, memory testing and benchmarking utility.
The 10 Best Free Benchmark Programs for Windows
- RealBench is another fantastic example of real-world CPU benchmarking. It uses four tests, all involving rendering in some capacity: Image Editing
- Also, here’s how you can benchmark your Linux computer How to Benchmark Your Linux PC's Performance How to Benchmark Your Linux...
Stress Test and Benchmark Your CPU with Prime95
- Prime95 is a CPU stress test and benchmark tool popular among overclockers.
- Chris Hoffman is a technology writer and all-around computer geek. He's as at home using the Linux terminal as he is digging into the Windows registry.