Результаты поиска по запросу "google chrome macbook air fix":
Fix: Google Chrome Slow Scrolling On MacBook
- This fix may work on other platforms, but I can only verify that it works on my 2013 MacBook Air running OS X El Capitan (10.11.6). Is your Google Chrome incredibly slow, especially when trying to scroll through a webpage?
Google Chrome is crashing the new MacBook Air laptops | Reviews, news, tips, and tricks | dotTechdotTech
- Google also said that an immediate fix for the problem has been made, and that they will be providing a complete fix soon.
- MacBook Air owners have been getting persistent kernel panics while they work with the tabs and windows of Google Chrome; that is, when they close or manage windows.
google chrome macbook air fix
- Yesterday Google did update Chrome to fix a number of security vulnerabilities and bugs, though the update's release notes do not specifically mention a fix for MacBook Air crashes.
New MacBook Air Crashing? Blame Google Chrome, Probably (Updated)
- Update: A spokesperson for Google reached out to Gizmodo, directing us to their Chrome release blog and issuing the below statement with regards to our MacBook Air/Chrome crash hypothesis.
- While the root cause of the leak is being fixed, we are temporarily disabling some of Chrome's GPU...
Google chrome macbook air fan
- Does anyone know why does Google Chrome Overheat my Macbook Air?
- If this fixes your issue, consider below with a thank you for him. Did this help fix your MacBook Air fan running too fast / being too loud, of being very hot?
Your Brand New MacBook Is Freaking Out and Here's How to Fix It
- We don't know either, but here's a potential fix. First, turn off your computer. Then hold down the Option key while turning it back on.
- Chrome has been the common denominator, without exception, when all of our MacBook Airs are crashing. Apple Care suggests going back 2 or 3 builds in Google Chrome...
Google chrome macbook pro retina crash
- Google admitted that Chrome is the source of the crashes, though they say the problem ultimately lies with Apple's MacBook Air drivers. In other words, this is Apple's problem to fix. Google released the following statement in response to the problem
Is Google Chrome Causing Your MacBook Air To Crash? Could Be. | Cult of Mac
- Google’s “fix” is to disable a number of features that it SHOULD be able to use and DOES on other hardware, but causes crashes on these specific Apple products.
- News Chrome,Google,kernel panic,MacBook Air Rob LeFebvre.
We Were Right: Google Confirms Chrome Is to Blame for Crashing MacBooks
- In a statement issued directly to Gizmodo this evening, a spokesperson for Google has confirmed that Chrome is indeed to blame for our frozen and crashing new MacBook Airs.
- We anticipate further fixes in the coming days which will re-enable many or all of these features on this hardware."
Macbook Air 10.8 Chrome Distorted Audio Fix
- As I say it only appears to happen on the Macbook Air and there have been a few mentions of this issue over at the Apple Discussion Forums. To eliminate the distortion there are a few fixes. Launch Chrome from Terminal using the following switch