Результаты поиска по запросу "hamsters as pets":
Overview of Hamsters as Pets
- Hamsters are popular pets for children.
- A variety of hamster toys exist in pet stores but other pet rodent toys often work great as hamster toys too.
Is a hamster the right pet for you? : The Humane Society of the United States
- Because of their small size, hamsters are often purchased as pets for children who want to play with them during the day.
Hamsters as Pets (the Pros and Cons)
- Pros & Cons of Hamsters as Pets. Having been domesticated for decades, we know an awful lot about the care of hamsters in captivity.
Pet Hamster Care, Information, Facts & Pictures
- Hamsters as Pets Hamsters have no detectable body odor. They are inexpensive to buy and outside of cage cleaning and proper food are relatively maintenance free.
Hamster Senses | Hamsters as Pets
- Children should be taught not to be loud or squeal around your hamster, as well.
- Be sure to be gentle with your pet’s ears, and make sure they are not injured in fights with other hamsters.
Hamsters as pets: Pros and Cons
- Hamsters as pets: Pros. 1. Hamsters are little animals which can be kept in a small space. A cage for a hamster doesn’t take up much space in the house.
Hamster Care - Caring for Pet Hamsters | Love That Pet
- Unlike mice, hamsters do not enjoy the company of their fellows, except to produce more hamsters. A related animal, the dwarf hamster, may be kept in groups in places where they are legal pets.
Hamster Body Language | Hamsters as Pets
- Hamsters as Pets. Information and facts about Hamster Care and Hamster Health.
- This often happens when first trying to tame your hamster and your pet is not used to being held.
Hamsters : Hamsters As Pets
- Chinese Hamsters As Pets. Information on why Chinese hamsters are a popular pet and the type of owner Chinese hamsters would suit.
Information and pictures about hamsters, what you need to know to keep them as pets.
- The most popular variety of hamster kept as pets and used in laboratories, are the golden (Syrian) hamsters. They come in cinnamon, cream and white.