Результаты поиска по запросу "itunes connect app in review time":
App Review - Support - Apple Developer | Time-Sensitive Event For apps associated with an event, we recommend you plan and schedule the release of your app in iTunes Connect.
- Review times may vary by app. On average, 50% of apps are reviewed in 24 hours and over 90% are reviewed in 48 hours.
- For details on viewing and changing your app’s status, visit iTunes Connect Developer Help.
itunes connect - Long In Review Time - Ask Different
- Unfortunately, six calendar days later, my app's status is still "In Review". Therefore, I submitted a contact us form of iTunes Connect.
- How many apps like this do you have on the store already? Is this the first time this app is under review? – bmike♦ Sep 15 '15 at 17:48.
11 answers: How long is an app in review on iTunes Connect? Does it depend on robustness? - Quora
- How long is the iTunes Connect sales report delay? I get reports from 3 days before. Is this normal? I live in Papua New Guinea in UTC+10 time... When you ask for an expedited review in the app store, how long does it take to be approved?
Uploading Your App to iTunes Connect | To review the Archive scheme
- iTunes Connect extracts information from your app bundle and associates it with a version of your app in iTunes Connect so perform all these steps before uploading
- The first time you make an archive, review the Archive scheme settings to ensure that you don’t archive a debug version of your app.
Replacing Your App with a New Version | Creating the Next App Version in iTunes Connect
- On the iTunes Connect homepage, click My Apps. Select the app.
- The date and time will be based on your local time and a conversion to GMT will be displayed next to it.
- You can also release your app version by using iTunes Connect app available in the App Store.
Describes how to use the iTunes Connect website to manage iOS and Mac apps on the App Store.
- About App Statuses. Wherever app versions are listed in iTunes Connect, you’ll see the version’s status (such as Ready for Sale or Prepare for Submission) or a status indicator (such as , , or ).
- Because every app submitted is different, there’s no set review time.
Itunes Connect App In Review Time? - Okela
- Home page for Mobile apps.
itunes connect app in review time
- Time-Sensitive Event For apps associated with an event, we recommend you plan and schedule the release of your app in iTunes Connect. However, if your app is still in review and the launch of your event is quickly approaching, you can request to have your app review expedited.
What's New in iTunes Connect - WWDC 2016 - Videos - Apple Developer
- In-app purchase promo codes are going to live in iTunes Connect right next to where you get the promo codes for your app versions.
- The first is that App Review times have gone way down, and we've worked really hard to make that faster. And the second is that we've updated our guidelines to...
Average App Store Review Times
- This site tracks the average App Store review times for both the iOS and the Mac App Store using data crowdsourced from iOS and Mac developers.
- Just post to Twitter or App.net with the time it took for your last app review and include one of the hash tags (see above) along with a number of days.