Lost or stolen passports - New Zealand Passports...



I've lost my passport. What should I do? | New Zealand Police


I've lost my passport. What should I do? Visit your nearest police station and report it missing.



Duplicate passports are issued in lieu of lost/damaged/stolen passports for a fee of NZ$ 225/-. The relevant application should be submitted along with four recent photographs, police report, photocopy of lost passport, Affidavit ( Download...

Welcome to the South African High Commission


Please ensure that the Police certify Section B of the application form - Adult as well as Child applications.

Lost British Passport, can I use NZ passport to enter UK...


lost passport Hi, im in new Zealand on my gap year, last night I thought I lost my passport, so cancelled it, byt then found it. Can I still use this passport?

New Zealand


Lost or Stolen Passports. Replace a Limited Validity Passport.

Application for Transfer or


If you have lost or damaged your passport/travel document, provide your new passport/travel

Passport Application Procedure | Lost, Stolen or Damaged Passports


Passport Application Procedure. The High Commission of Canada in Wellington, New Zealand provides passport services to Canadians living and travelling in

New Zealand passport - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


An application for a New Zealand Emergency Travel Document (ETD) costs NZ$350 and includes the fee for a full replacement passport before the

Report a Lost or Stolen Passport | U.S. Embassy & Consulate in New...


Google employee #43 and Venture Capitalist, Jeremy Wenokur, meets with NZ entrepreneurs.

Поиск реализован с помощью Yandex XML и Google Custom Search API