Результаты поиска по запросу "lost passport nz police":
Lost, stolen or damaged passport | New Zealand Passports
- New Zealand Government | Te Kawanatanga o Aotearoa. Search passports.govt.nz.
- the police report reference number if you have it. To replace a lost or stolen passport online you need
New Zealand Passport or Travel Document | Tick one box to show which document has been lost or stolen
- ...lost or stolen outside New Zealand you should report the loss or theft of your passport to the local police and the nearest New Zealand Passport Office, New Zealand Embassy or New Zealand High Commission.
- Website: www.passports.govt.nz Email: [email protected] Privacy statement.
lost passport nz police
- Home » Frequently Asked Questions » I've lost my passport. What should I do? To see road closures visit – NZ Transport Agency.
- If your passport is lost or stolen while you’re in New Zealand please report it to the police as soon as possible and to the Consulate on the next working day.
I've lost my passport. What should I do? | New Zealand Police
- Home » Frequently Asked Questions » I've lost my passport. What should I do?
- The Passport Office will be able to advise you if this is required. To obtain a Police report, contact or visit your nearest police station.
Communicating with Police - English | New Zealand Police
- Lost Passport - when reporting a lost passport, you must give the passport number to police. Language and communication difficulties. If you have difficulty communicating with police because of language, some options available include
Application for an | New Zealand Passport Office: Phone +64 4 463 9360 Website: www.passports.govt.nz
- If you need more detailed information about photos, visit our website www.passports.govt.nz or phone us at the contact number listed on the front cover of
- Police reference number. Declaration. I declare that the information above is correct and undertake that if the lost or stolen passport is found or...
Passports & visas | What should I do if my passport is stolen or lost while I'm travelling?
- Firstly, you will need to report the loss or theft to the local police, and obtain a police report with a police reference number. Next, contact your nearest NZ Passport office or NZ Embassy, High Commission or Consulate and make a Declaration for a Lost or Stolen New Passport or Travel...
New Zealand | PASSPORT VALIDITY
- You may also contact the local New Zealand Police station for non-emergencies. Visit the website Find Police Stations for contact information.
- help you find accommodation and arrange flights home. replace a stolen or lost passport.
How to get a police report on a lost passport
- 1.Police Report on Lost Passport (with English Translation) plus 2 photocopies; 2.Duly accomplished Affidavit of Loss (downloadable forms) plus 2 photocopies; 3.Three (3) photocopies of lost passport and NSO Birth Certificate authenticated by DFA.
Lost, stolen or damaged passport | SafeTravel
- People requiring assistance in those countries should go to www.passports.govt.nz for further information on applying for a standard New Zealand passport. If your passport has been lost or stolen overseas, you should: obtain a police report, then.