Результаты поиска по запросу "please find attached my cv":
Please find attached my CV and [my] cover letter | WordReference Forums
- "Please find my CV attached to this letter."
- To be more formal (good here) I'd suggest leaving out 'my'.. Please find my CV and cover letter attached.
"Please Find Attached My Resume..." "Please Find The Following..."?
- "Please find my resume in the attachment.."? I have also seen people saying "Attached is my resume / application ....", but that does not sound polite enough to me.
- Enclosed is my CV for your consideration.
Attached please find or Please find attached | WordReference Forums
- Please find my CV attached for your attention. (Modern formal, better than the traditional version) [when you sign your email "yours sincerely/faithfully and best regards"]. I've attached...I'm enclosing... the latest figures for you.
Please find the attached file or please find attached the file | Forum
- However, in BrE at least, "Please find attached ..." is frequently the beginning of such a sentence.
- Please find attached two copies of my CV.
Are you e-mailing your CV right? | 3. Refer to the attached CV
- Always include a sentence saying your CV is attached: 'Please find attached to this e-mail a copy of my CV that details my past experience.'
Please Find Attached My Cv?
- Attached Please Find ....And ....? Devices That Are Attached OR Devices Attached? Grammer? Please Check My CV? Please Find Attached...? I Do Not Find The Right Word!?
Nice speaking to you. As discussed please find attached my CV/offer | WordReference Forums
- Hi, After speaking with somebody on the phone and you send an email across you start with Nice speaking to you.As discussed please find attached
- Según lo convenido encontrará adjunto mi CV. Atentamente 'your name'. Both are correct, in the second sentence you can change 'convenido' for...
Attached please find my CV in response to | WordReference Forums
- "Attached please find my resume" is exactly right. I'm not familiar with the term "letter of motivation", but if it is a message explaining what interests you about that particular job, then I think your e-mail would be that message.
Please find attached | find the attached | find attached the file: Which One?
- Please find attached or Please find the attached? Many people want to know the correct way of mentioning email attachments.
- Example #1: Please, find attached the report you asked for yesterday.
please find attached my cv or Please find enclosed a copy of my CV?
- Mar 18, 2009 ... Please find attached my CV and my cover letter.
- Since graduation last summer I have been. You can ask for references from my present and previous employers. Please find enclosed a copy of my CV for more information.