Результаты поиска по запросу "private hire driver london":
Apply for a private hire driver licence - Transport for London
- Once licensed, you can work for any private hire operator licensed in London. In order to be licensed, you will need to meet the following criteria
- Becoming a licensed taxi or private hire driver is open to all. If you're a disabled person and interested in becoming a driver, there are some things to consider.
Taxi & private hire - Transport for London | Driver & operator licensing
- We license the drivers and owners of taxis and private hire vehicles (minicabs) who operate in London.
- Driver & operator licensing. Phone details Phone: 0343 222 4444. TfL call charges 08:00-18:00 Monday to Friday (closed on Bank Holidays).
Compliance and enforcement - Transport for London
- Unsafe driving can be reported to the police using Roadsafe London.
- STaN focuses on the risks of using an unbooked minicab - including unlicensed bogus cabs and licensed private hire drivers who are touting or illegally plying for hire.
Changes to private hire regulation - Transport for London
- We have made a number of changes to private hire regulation to raise standards in London's private hire industry and improve safety and convenience for customers.
- If you are also a licensed private hire driver, we may also review your fitness to hold that licence.
Apply for a taxi driver licence - Transport for London | Find out how to become a licensed taxi driver
- This means that if you're a taxi and private hire driver, or applicant, you can apply for or renew and existing licence and track its progress during the application
- The time it takes to become a licensed driver depends on whether you choose to learn the All-London Knowledge or a Suburban sector.
Who needs to obtain a London private hire driver’s licence?
- London Private Hire Driver Licensing A reference guide to becoming a private hire driver.
- Private Hire Vehicles (London) Act 1998 The Private Hire Vehicles (London PHV Driver’s Licences) Regulations 2003.
Trinity College London - English language tests for private hire drivers
- Transport for London (TfL) announced in 2016 that all new applicants, and existing private hire drivers applying to renew their licence for the first time since the introduction of this requirement, must meet the B1 English language requirement.
Public Carriage Office | How to become a licensed taxi or private hire driver
- We want London’s taxi and private hire industry to reflect the diversity of London’s population and the people it serves. Licensed taxi drivers and many licensed private hire drivers enjoy the benefits of being self-employed.
Venue Hire & Private Dining at The Driver in Kings Cross, London
- Perfect for eating out in the heart of London or for dedicated private dining, our gastro pub restaurant offers a wide range of dining experiences.
- an exclusive corporate dinner, or even a special birthday party, the Driver London offers the perfect venue for hire in the Kings Cross area and offers a...
Guide on what to do to become a mini cab driver in London, UK.
- This guide is for everyone who is considering to become a Private Hire Driver – Mini Cab/Taxi Driver – or so called Cabbie in London, and by saying London I mean area within Motorway M25. ! IMPORTANT !