Результаты поиска по запросу "privet definition russian":
How to say Privet in Russian? | Definitions & Translations
- Discuss this Privet Russian translation with the community: Citation. Use the citation below to add this definition to your bibliography: Style:MLA Chicago APA. "Privet."
privet - Wiktionary
- privet. Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary. Jump to: navigation, search.
- English terms derived from Russian.
Urban Dictionary: privet
- A Russian greeting equivalent to "hellO' in English and "hola" in Spanish. "Hey man, privet!"
- The Urban Dictionary Mug. One side has the word, one side has the definition.
privet definition russian
- privet definition. a russian greeting equivalent to "h*llo' in english and "hola" in spanish "hey man, privet!" from russian is translated exactly as "hi!". used in the same.
Privet | Define Privet at Dictionary.com
- Privet definition, any of various deciduous or evergreen shrubs of the genus Ligustrum, especially L. vulgare, having clusters of small white flowers and commonly grown as a hedge.
Privet definition russian. Privet definition konflikt Смотреть полностью...
- Другие картинки на тему «Privet definition russian»
privet - Free definition results from over 1700 online dictionaries
- Simply the best definition! Download it's free.
- privet. Babylon English Russian dictionary. Download this dictionary.
privet - definition of privet
- Definitions and translations for "privet". Definition of privet.
- » privet in portuguese. English - Russian - privet. с. бирючина.
What is the meaning of privet in Russian? - Quora
- Russia. Word Definitions, Terminology, and Jargon.
- Privet has its root in the Indo-European "ve", meaning knowledge. Privet=pri+vet, where pri=near, to and vet=ve+t, where ve=to know and t is short...
Privet dictionary definition | privet defined
- privet definition: any of a genus (Ligustrum) of shrubs or trees of the olive family, with bluish-black berries and spikes of white flowers
- From Russian Ð¿Ñ€Ð¸Ð²ÐµÌÑ‚ (privÃ©t, “hello, hi"). Link/Cite.