Результаты поиска по запросу "status epilepticus protocol 2014":
Protocol for Treatment of Status Epilepticus | Epilepsy Foundation
- Information For Health Care Professionals. Protocol for Treatment of Status Epilepticus.
status epilepticus protocol 2014
- Anaesthesiology Intensive Therapy 2014, vol. 46, no 4, 293–300 ISSN 1642–5758 DOI: 10.5603/AIT.2014.048 www.ait.viamedica.pl. Current treatment of convulsive status epilepticus — a therapeutic protocol and review.
Epilepsies: diagnosis and management | Guidance and guidelines | NICE
- When the protocol is initiated it is important to consider what pre-hospital treatment has been received and to modify the protocol accordingly. Non-convulsive status epilepticus in adults and children (2004 guideline).
Treatment of Refractory Status Epilepticus: Literature Review and a Proposed Protocol
- Protocol Suggestions. Regardless of the many uncertainties surrounding re-fractory status epilepticus, children with refractory status epilepticus still need treatment. Treatment delay is asso-ciated with reduced response to medications.
Status epilepticus: pathophysiology and management in
- We review the principles underlying the treatment of status epilepticus and suggest that prehospital treatment is benecial, that therapeutic drugs should be used in rapid sequence according to a dened protocol, and that refractory status epilepticus should be treated with general anaesthesia.
S uper-refractory status epilepticus (SRSE), or seizures
- Ann neurol 2014;76:911–915. S. uper-refractory status epilepticus (SRSE), or seizures continuing for >24 hours despite general anesthesia
- Day 0 5 admission date. (B) Summary of allopregnanolone infusion protocol used for Patients 1 and 2 with hemodynamic and laboratory monitor-ing.
MGH Status epilepticus treatment protocol
- * Intracranial EEG may increase sensitivity of detecting electrographic seizures (AnnNeurol 2014;75(5):771-8). 2b) NCSE by electroclinical or electroradiologic criteria.
- 1) Generalized convulsive status epilepticus: Use protocol on next page.
Pediatric Status Epilepticus Treatment & Management: Approach Considerations, Prehospital Care, Patient Stabilization
- Treatment of refractory status epilepticus: literature review and a proposed protocol. Pediatr Neurol.
- Brooks M. Lorazepam, diazepam similar in pediatric status epilepticus. Medscape Medical News. April 30, 2014. [Full Text].
Management of Status Epilepticus - American Family Physician
- Physicians should rely on a standardized protocol for management of status epilepticus to improve care for this neurologic emergency.
- consensus protocol devised by the Epilepsy Foundation of America (EFA) Working Group on Status Epilepticus.
- Status epilepticus is defined as: continuous seizure activity for 5 minutes or more without return of consciousness, or.
- Shorvon S, Ferlisi M. The treatment of super-refractory status epilepticus: a critical review of available therapies and a clinical treatment protocol.