Результаты поиска по запросу "subtitles forced flag":
www.makemkv.com • View topic - Forced subtitles - flag not being set in MKV file? | Forum
- HOWEVER, if I then load that MKV file into mkvtoolnix's header editor and look at the subtitle tracks, NONE of them have the "Forced display" flag set.
Forced subtitles - WD TV Live Firmware - WD Community
- Now, inexplicably, forced subtitles don't work. They are either on or off, but the forced flag makes zero difference.
Subtitles - Official Kodi Wiki | 5.3 Using Forced Subtitles
- Enable or disables subtitles. Subtitle tracks with the "forced" flag are unaffected by this and should always display.
www.makemkv.com • View topic - Forced subtitles | Forum
- 2) When it creates a MKV from BR with forced subtitle, the subtitle track in MKV doesn't have the forced flag activated.
www.makemkv.com • View topic - Forced Subtitles | Forum
- * Apply Forced FLAG to Forced Subtitles (if they exist). This should be automatic and will greatly aid in identifying created subtitle tracks in the MKV later.
Feature Request: Forced Subtitles — Plex Forums
- For containers such as MKV which can have embedded subtitle tracks, the tracks can have a "forced" flag. This enables the effect described above.
Forced subtitles | Kodi Community Forum
- I also do no get forced subtitles on any MKV movies I highly doubt all the movies I have tried don't have the forced flags set properly.
default and forced track flags for matroska subtitles - Doom9's Forum
- I'm not sure if I'm 100% clear on when to use default vs the forced tag vs no track flag for subtitles in an mkv. I think concrete examples might best illustrate proper usage.
#2166 (MKV Default and Forced Subtitle Track Not Turned On) – Media Player Classic - Home Cinema
- Basically, I have 3 subtitle tracks, the 3rd is flagged as the default and forced track. Here's the MediaInfo information: Text #3 ID : 5 Format : PGS Muxing mode : zlib Codec ID : S_HDMV/PGS...
www.makemkv.com • View topic - Bug: Forced flag is not set on the forced subtitle streams | Forum
- When MakeMKV detects that all subtitles of a specific subtitle stream are forced (during the creation of the MKV), it should also set the forced flag automatically.