Результаты поиска по запросу "the hills have eyes cast interviews":
the hills have eyes cast interviews
- Extras: Looking Back on The Hills Have Eyes: This is a Criterion-quality introspective documentary on the making of the film, with interviews with Wes Craven and the rest of the cast and crew. This is invaluable stuff for fans of the movie.
The Hills Have Eyes (2006) - Rotten Tomatoes | News & Interviews for The Hills Have Eyes
- "The Hills Have Eyes" is the story of a family road trip that goes terrifyingly awry when the travelers become stranded in a government atomic testing zone.
- It is an artfully crafted exercise in high-octane style, bolstered by a stronger cast than most horror films could ever hope to assemble, but it's a bitter...
Hills Have Eyes, The: Limited Edition – Arrow Video USA (BluRay) – 10,000 Bullets | Exploring the world of Cinema from the Arthouse to the Grindhouse™
- The premise for The Hills Have Eyes is ripe with possibilities and Craven who also wrote the screenplay for the film exploits this premise for all its worth.
- Topics discussed in the interview with Martin Speer include, his audition which lead to him being cast, the main location Apple valley, how...
Read the The Hills Have Eyes plot and find out who is in the cast and crew at Movies.com.
- The Hills Have Eyes Details. Release Date: Dec 26, 1979. Rated
- Cast:Susan Lanier, Robert Houston, Virginia Vincent, Russ Grieve, Dee Wallace.
The Hills Have Eyes Movie Review (2006) | Roger Ebert
- That is the destiny that befalls a vacationing family in "The Hills Have Eyes," which is a very loose remake of Wes Craven's 1977 movie of the same name.
The Hills Have Eyes 2 (2007) - The Cast - Visual Hollywood
- ...review • news • trailers • clips • 85 photos (gallery) • main photos • credits • cast • filmmakers • notes, interviews & articles 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Newcomer, Reshad Strik makes his feature film debut with THE HILLS HAVE EYES 2. Raised on the southern coast of Australia, Strik had plans to...
The Cast and Crew of The Hills Have Eyes Speak!
- Hills Have Eyes Interview. Alex Aja taking the reigns from Wes Craven and Aaron Stanford reveals more about his character in the upcoming X-Men
- Some of the supporting cast felt the same way; Emilie de Ravin had just wrapped up the first season of Lost and went straight from Hawaii to Morocco.
The Hills Have Eyes
- Sheer terror is very well-conveyed by an able cast, with Dee Wallace, Susan Lanier, Robert Houston, and Virginia Vincent really sticking out as actors who
- The 55-minute "Looking Back at the Hills Have Eyes" was produced exclusively for this DVD, and features interviews with Craven, Locke, director of...
Looking Back at 'The Hills Have Eyes' (Video 2003) - IMDb
- The interviewees also talk about their starts in the film industry, which took place in and around when the film was made. Written by Rhyl Donnelly.
- Amusing doc about the making of Wes Craven's 1977 horror, The Hills Have Eyes, with newly filmed interviews with the original cast and crew.
The Hills Have Eyes Blu-ray - Wes Craven
- • Audio commentary with Mikel J. Koven • Looking Back on The Hills Have Eyes making-of documentary featuring interviews with Craven, Locke
- There are two more - one with the cast. a little scattered and one with Mikel J. Koven, Senior Lecturer & Course Leader, Film Studies, author of...