Результаты поиска по запросу "twitch bigger than hulu":
twitch bigger than hulu
- At 1.8%, it was bigger than Hulu, Amazon, and Facebook in peak traffic. And that's only in the U.S. According to Qwilt, Twitch ranks in the top five video-entertainment sites across the globe. That's huge for a site that's only related to video gaming.
Game Streams Are Watched More Than Netflix, Hulu, And ESPN Combined
- Netflix is streamed more than YouTube, Amazon, and Hulu combined, but game streaming is bigger than Netflix by far.
- My daughter watches a lot of Twitch (mainly people playing Minecraft and Stardew Valley). I asked her once why she finds it so entertaining.
twitch bigger than hulu
- “Twitch ended 2013 with more than 45 million unique monthly viewers who watched, on average, 106 minutes of video a day.” Yahoo Games: Bigger than Hulu? Game video streaming service Twitch reveals massive audience.
Twitch is kind of a big deal: Service now has more unique viewers than Hulu, bigger prime time viewership than MTV, SyFy, AMC and TNT
- Anchorman quotes aside, Twitch has more monthly unique viewers than Hulu, offering up 45 million pairs of eyes to the latter service's 30 million.
- With lots of eyeballs often comes big companies looking to put their products/advertisements/messages in front of them, and with this kind of...
Bigger than Hulu? Game video streaming service Twitch reveals massive audience | Forum - Nintendo Fan Forum
- That’s an increase of 25 million monthly viewers since 2012, but more impressively, it makes Twitch even bigger than the likes of Hulu, which as of July 2013 was reaching about 30 million unique viewers per month.
More people watch gaming videos and streams than HBO, Netflix, ESPN, and Hulu combined | PC Gamer
- According to SuperData, there's now a bigger audience for gaming video than the combined audiences of HBO, Netflix, ESPN, and Hulu.
- Twitch is one of the biggest earners in the scene, despite not holding the majority of the eyeballs.
Twitch ranked 4th in peak internet traffic, ahead of Valve, Facebook, Hulu - GameSpot
- Video streaming platform Twitch produced more peak traffic than some of the most popular websites and online services in the world, including Facebook, Amazon, Pandora, Tumblr, Hulu, and Valve.
- "It's wonderful validation that Twitch is now officially playing in the big leagues.
Twitch.tv - News
- What Forbes said... Twitch ended 2013 with more than 45 million unique monthly viewers who watched, on average, 106 minutes of video a day. Yahoo Games : Bigger than Hulu?
Twitch see more traffic than Hulu or Facebook. Netflix and Google still lead. - Business Insider
- The chart at the bottom of this post, created by BI Intelligence analyst Mark Hoelzel, shows just how big a presence Twitch has.
- This Site Where You Watch Other People Gaming Sees More Peak Internet Traffic Than Hulu Or Facebook.
- Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers. More than 45 million gamers gather every month on Twitch to broadcast, watch and chat about gaming. Twitch's video platform is the backbone of both live and on-demand distribution for the entire video game ecosystem.